cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Media vs. Postcards

Highlighted

Social Media vs. Postcards

Skyscanner recently conducted a Social Media Use Poll in the UK to find out how travelers use social media. The results? 28% of travelers use social media to tell friends about their trip but only 6% still send out postcards! When is the last time you sent out a postcard? Check out even more facts in the infographic below or in the full post on SocialTimes.com.

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
4 REPLIES 4
Regular Advisor

Re: Social Media vs. Postcards

What's a postcard?

Mike Donovan
BuyGifts.com
Honored Contributor

Mike!!!  Great post Hannah!

Contributing Solution Provider

Technology has made many changes to our habits and lifestyles.

In my experience, I find that age has a lot to do with some of these new behaviors.

Surveying my older clients, I find that they do still use postcards when they travel. Other than checking in with their family via internet to make sure all is OK, they would rather be enjoying the experience personally.

Many marketers ignore this demographic of individuals with disposable income who rely upon their tried and true habits.

Wishing you awesome and continuing success,

Sumner Davenport

Puzzle Master, Solutions Consultant
Niche Marketing Strategy, Solutions & Support for the solopreneurs; small and mid-sized companies.
Publisher, Author, Speaker

Solutions, not just answers.
One Size does NOT fit all.
Solutions to fit your niche, your business and your budget.
Occasional Advisor

Oh!yeah,Hannah, that indeed is a great post.It gives all the information at a glance.... The use of postcards were long gone days and social media is to blame.