cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Staging

Regular Visitor

Staging

I just started a large +/- 58,000 email --- I notified customer support and they said they woud stage it.  5000 were sent right away now I am waiting for the rest and it has been 24.5 hours  == I thought after 24 hours the rest would send.  It is a memorial day specail so I realy need it delivered.  I called and they are closed and I can not find a way to contact them today?  Any ideas??

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Staging

Hello @rogerr77,

Thanks for reaching out to us! The staging process can take up to 48 hours, and it does appear that the majority of your list has received the email at this point. It should be sending to the last portion of your list within the next few hours. Thanks for your patience, have a great day!

Brandon A.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!