cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

Suggestions promoting my new business

Occasional Contributor

Suggestions promoting my new business

Hello,

I just started  a new business and I want to promote it on the social media sites.

So I need advice promoting my business. I actually checked a lot of resources and also checked business teaser trailer but did not get much idea about promoting.

It would be great if you guys can help me with your advices.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Suggestions promoting my new business

Hello @First-NameL324019. Social media is certainly a great way to promote your business. It's good that you have looked into resources as well. Here in the Community, we have even come up with our own social media resources that I believe will be helpful for you.

You can even promote your business using tools within your Constant Contact account! Our Social Share feature allows you to easily share your email on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. The great thing is that you can set up multiple posts in advance so you don't have remember to create a post daily! Here is a link to our Help Center that explains this feature a little more. 

Caitlin M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!
Loading script asynchronously