cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

Survey

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Survey

Hi-we have just completed a test survey to see what we can do before sending to clients. Two questions:

1. If we prepare a survey are we able to add that link/some link (URL?) to our blog on our website? Or do we have to send it out to our database as a survey?

2. My email came through with a black block on the email, but the other recipients received it with the yellow box we wanted. Why is that? I tried to copy or attach the block to show what I mean, but I can't.

2 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Survey

Hello @DebbieVG. It's great that you're interested in our Survey product which allows you to collect feedback from your contacts. I'll answer your questions in two parts.

1. When your survey is published, you are given a URL which you can use to post a link to your survey publically. Keep in mind that any responses collected using this URL will show anonymous. Here is how to find your survey link. You can also send an invite to your contacts where their repo

2. I saw you had created a survey invitation but I did not see a yellow box in the invitation. Was this for a survey invitation or another email? If you are able to take a screenshot of what you are seeing, that would be very helpful. You can email this to us social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with a reference to this post and also the email clients that were seeing either the black or yellow box.

Caitlin M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Advisor

Re: Survey

Thanks Caitlin - I received your email and have sent screenshot and info requested.

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!
Loading script asynchronously