cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sustaining Small Business Saturday Spirit

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Sustaining Small Business Saturday Spirit

I found a great post at the Amex Open Forum about Small Business Saturday. In it, Rick Jensen of Constant Contact has some tips on making Small Business Saturday a success and keeping that momentum going.

One of the suggestions is demonstrating your expertise. Who knows more about the products than you do? Share that with your customer. Whether it is a little known feature or taking the time out to tell the customer the benefits of the product, sharing what you know can go a long way.

Rick also writes about creating an experience. What does that mean? Have your staff well versed on each of the products you sell. Greet your customers with a smile. They’ve taken the time out to visit your store and possibly spend their money, so make sure they’re happy when they leave.

Rick’s post is a great read and there are more tips, so check it out – Sustaining Small Business Saturday Spirit

What type of experience do you plan on creating for your customers? What will you do to make that customer a fan?

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!