cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Teaching Your Business to Manage Itself

Honored Contributor

Teaching Your Business to Manage Itself

duct_tape_marketing.png

I found a great post at Duct Tape Marketing that has 3 tips for building a better business:

1. Clarity - What does your business do that makes it stand out from the pact?
  2. Culture - Once you have clarified what your business does, have your employees practice and define it.
  3. Community - Have your clarity and culture come alive to build a community.

For more on these tips, check out the full post - Teaching Your Business to Manage Itself

Have you made your business stand out? How did you do it?

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
3 REPLIES 3
Regular Advisor

Re: Teaching Your Business to Manage Itself

I especially love the first one. It is hard to stand out these days. Sometimes, where you might not have as unique of a product or service, you can use a creative marketing concept that allows you to stand out. In the case of the tips, it comes from a site called Duct Tape Marketing. This itself is an example that speaks to marketing. They may not do anything different in their field but you won't forget that name. - Brilliant!

Mike Donovan
BuyGifts.com
Honored Contributor

Hi Mike,

Happy you liked the article.

Duct Tape Marketing is a great site where I find a lot of great content to post here and tweet about on our @CTCThelp Twitter handle.  They have a wonderful archive. If you have some spare time, it's definitely worth checking out!

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Regular Advisor

I've already got it bookmarked Jarrad. :smileyhappy: Your resources are proving very valuable. Thanks and keep 'em coming!

Mike Donovan
BuyGifts.com