There are many benefits of "Cause Marketing" regardless size of the company and industry. Cause Marketing demonstrates social responsibility and strong leadership skills for a company and their employees. It helps generate brand awareness for consumers.
What is Cause Marketing? Cause Marketing is a working relationship between a business and a non-profit organization with mutual benefits in helping each other.
Consumers are more willing to purchase products or patronize local restaurants who help support local and national charities. Cause Marketing helps to develop customer loyalty with your brand.
When I sit down with my clients and discuss an array of marketing strategies. I will always suggest Cause Marketing. I will ask the client. What are their favorite charities? Which non-profit organizations would you like to develop a working relationship with? These are essential key elements when wanting to build a relationship with a non profit organization. There are so many non-profits organizations to choose from. Many people tend to decide on a particular non-profit from a personal experience and would like to give back. It's a win win situation for everyone.
Here are some simple steps a company can take with their employees.
1) Ask your employees which non-profit organization would they like to develop a partnership with.
2) Create a marketing campaign which is the right affiliation for your products and services
3) Donate products or have employees volunteer their time.
4) Cross market with email marketing campaigns.
5) Determine marketing strategies how to promote the fundraiser, public relations publications, print advertisements and etc.
6) Be sure to educate your target audience about the non-profit organization your company is currently partnering with.
7) Creates team building skills.
8) Generate employee incentives and recognitions.
9) Be sure to post all the marketing campaigns and the results on Social Media. Consumers like to hear the final results of fundraiser campaigns.
10) Make this Cause Marketing experience fun for everyone by celebrating with a party at the end of the fundraiser event.
Whether you’re looking for someone to help guide your marketing or do it for you, we have plans to meet your budget and needs.Explore Plans