cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

The Tools I Use To Run My Marketing Agency

Highlighted
Participating Solution Provider

The Tools I Use To Run My Marketing Agency

2256.jpg

My Favorite Tool: Constant Contact

Banner4_300x60.png

I’ve helped hundreds of business owners, so it's important for me to keep in touch with them on a regular basis with industry updates and quick marketing tips. To do this, I send a professional looking email through Constant Contact that goes out to all of my contacts. I can even see who has opened my email, if the email bounced, or if they clicked on any links to go to my website or Facebook page. I also use Constant Contact to  manage a birthday club for my clients, manage my business events, and send a quarterly performance review to obtain unbiased feedback from my clients.   Pricing starts at just $45/month and is an absolutely necessity if you're lookingg to strengthen a relationship with your existing clients, as well as generate more referrals. You can sign up for a free demo here to see what it's all about.

Toggl is time tracking software that offers online time tracking and reporting services. This is what I use to figure out how much time I’m spending on a particular client account.Free and paid versions available. 

Charlie

The BEST ASSISTANT EVER, Charlie! Charlie looks at my calendar and sends me a brief on new clients before my meeting with them saving hours of time on research.

Hello Sign

Ever need to put your signature on something but don't have a printer available? I use the online signature software HelloSign. It's the easiest way to sign & send documents.

Hello Fax

It's 2015, do they even sell fax machines still?  HelloFax makes it easy for you to fax online right from your computer - free! Keep your current number or get a new one. 

VCita:  Making that first step to ask for more information through a company website is always the hardest, and most people don't submit their information through that contact form. For that reason, I use Vcita for new clients to look at my calendar and schedule an appointment with me on their time. My favorite part, that it's like a popup on steroids for your website! It immediately gets the visitors attention during the time that matters most - during the first minute they come to your site.  Free to use the popup and upgrades available. See how this helped one of my clients capture 15 new leads in 2 weeks.

Snipping Tool

snipping tool.png

LIFESAVER! It allows you to quick take screenshots on your computer. Available to download on Windows.

Rapportive

Ever wonder what the person looks like that you've been emailing back and forth all week? Or think, "I wonder where he/she worked before xyz?"

Rapportive is an add-on that shows you a contact's Linkedin profile without leaving your inbox.

rapportive.JPG

TripIt TripIt Pro organizes my travel itinerary and helps me stay on top of flight changes, and organize my travel for conferences and out of town meeting's with clients. I'm also able to share my plans with friends, family, or colleagues.

Google Apps

Looking professional matters. Ever wonder where you can go to register yourname@yourcompany.com? Google apps allows you to register your business email for your domain starting at just $4/month. Google Apps is a cloud-based productivity suite that helps teams communicate, collaborate and get things done from anywhere and on any device. It's simple to set up, use and manage, so your business can focus on what really matters.

Google Drive: Create, share, and manage all of your information in the cloud using Google Docs.

Google Voice: My phone answering service. Great tool that allows me to screen my calls and give out a number other than my cellphone.

Sidekick by Hubspot 

It tells me when and where my emails are opened - I no longer have to call or email and ask “Did you get my email?"

Salesforce: The system tracks all emails, keeping a record of customer interactions and will run pre-configured and customized reports on clients and accounts. 

What tools do you use for your business? Share them with me in the comments below! 

*Note: Although this post contains some affiliate links, all thoughts are my own. 😃

Lindsay Joy Higgins
Leave it to Lindsay
Master Certified Solution Provider
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Not applicable

Re: The Tools I Use To Run My Marketing Agency

It looks like they are very interesting tools. I will take a look to each of them. Thanks.