The non-editable text wont change with the language selection

SOLVED

The non-editable text wont change with the language selection

I need information like footers or fields to be in spanish. What can I do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: The non-editable text wont change with the language selection

Hi @user306963 

Thank you for clarifying this for us. As previously mentioned the language of the text in a lead generating landing page does not update. So in this case, the text will remain in English. Though we do not have a time estimate of when this will be available, you do have the option of using our inline form or pop-up form. Both of these sign-up forms do update the language on it based on the language selected in your settings.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Hi @user306963 

Where exactly do you not see this text changing? The new default language on your account will display in an email created after this setting has been changed. I took a look at your account and can see this text did update in the test campaign I created. But it appears you were previously working with our lead generating pages. Are you looking to see this language change on these forms? If so, I apologize this is not an available feature. At this time if you change the default language from My Settings and create a landing page, neither the fields on the landing page nor the footer will show the correct language. Being able to update this text on a landing page is a feature request we have tracked in your account in the meantime.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

Frankie!!!!

That's right, I was looking for the language change in the landing page footer, as well as in the labels fields.

What will happen in this case? Will I ever be able to use these tools in my language? Are there any other options?

Highlighted

Hi @user306963 

Thank you for clarifying this for us. As previously mentioned the language of the text in a lead generating landing page does not update. So in this case, the text will remain in English. Though we do not have a time estimate of when this will be available, you do have the option of using our inline form or pop-up form. Both of these sign-up forms do update the language on it based on the language selected in your settings.

Frankie.P

View solution in original post