cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

They Say it’s your Birthday - Create a Birthday autoresponder email in Constant Contact

Highlighted
Contributing Solution Provider

They Say it’s your Birthday - Create a Birthday autoresponder email in Constant Contact

I highly recommend starting a birthday autoresponder series. I've created a 13-minute tutorial which details why and how to do this. Enjoy - and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 

birthday cake.jpgThey Say it's your Birthday - So happy to you!

Albert Kaufman - I am a master certified Constant Contact solution provider - here to help you make the most out of your account. Reach me @ albert@albertideation.com - here's to your success!
5 REPLIES 5

Re: They Say it’s your Birthday - Create a Birthday autoresponder email in Constant Contact

Hi @AlbertKaufman

That's a great recommendation! A birthday autoresponder is always a tool we suggest to help with keeping in touch with your contacts. In fact I'm sure one of our users will find your video to be very useful. Thank you so much for sharing your tutorial video with the Community! Feel free to reach out in the future if you ever have any questions. We're always here to help.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

Re: They Say it’s your Birthday - Create a Birthday autoresponder email in Constant Contact

Your recommendation is not bad, but my question is it really necessary? and It will be suitable for some specific business models :smileyface: 

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Hello @DidierA6,

While a Birthday Autoresponder isn't necessary, per say, it is a great way of letting your contacts know that you're thinking of them, and maybe give them a little surprise on their Birthday! 

If you have any additional questions, please let us know! 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Hello ,friend  thanks

Contributing Solution Provider

Hi Didier - do you like people celebrating your birthday?  Me, too :smileyface:  Oh, and this is a feature built into Constant Contact - so, don't take my word for it. And, hey - give it a try and see if it works out for you.  you can also sign up for my version and see what I send. 

Albert Kaufman - I am a master certified Constant Contact solution provider - here to help you make the most out of your account. Reach me @ albert@albertideation.com - here's to your success!