cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

They Say it’s your Birthday - How to create a Birthday autoresponder email in Constant Contact

Contributing Solution Provider

They Say it’s your Birthday - How to create a Birthday autoresponder email in Constant Contact

Everyone loves to celebrate their birthday. You can bring a smile to the face of your friends, family, clients and customers by sending them an email on their birthday. In this 13-minute tutorial I describe how this process works.

Let me know how you do or if you have any questions - Albert Kaufman - albert@albertideation.com - http://albertideation.com

PS - You can join my birthday list here

Albert by Richard.jpgAlbert Kaufman, Constant Contact Solution Provider

Albert Kaufman - I am a master certified Constant Contact solution provider - here to help you make the most out of your account. Reach me @ albert@albertideation.com - here's to your success!
4 REPLIES

Re: They Say it’s your Birthday - How to create a Birthday autoresponder email in Constant Contact

I also found this post by fellow Solution Provider Ellen useful. Also, Jake Burns created this article and a video to go with it. 

Albert Kaufman - I am a master certified Constant Contact solution provider - here to help you make the most out of your account. Reach me @ albert@albertideation.com - here's to your success!

Re: They Say it’s your Birthday - How to create a Birthday autoresponder email in Constant Contact

tks

Here's an example of another autoresponder series I have going right now.  Screenshot 2017-12-14 16.25.07.png

Here's a very cool version of this I just received on my birthday. 
-------

Friday, May 11th, 2018

Happy Birrrrthday to Youuuu,
Happy Birrrrthday to Youuuu,
Happy Birrrrthday Dear Albert,
Happy Birrrrthday to Youuuu! 

A few years back, not so long ago, heaven and earth erupted into a major celebration with the news of your impending adventure into this very time and space. You see, someone like Albert Kaufman doesn't come along all that often. In fact, there's never been a single one like you, nor is there ever ANY possibility that another will come again. You're an Angel among us. Someone, whose eyes see what no others will EVER see, whose ears hear what no others will EVER hear, and whose perspective and feelings will NEVER, ever be duplicated. Without YOU, the Universe and ALL THAT IS would be less.

Quite simply:

You're the kind of person, Albert,
Who's hard to forget,
A one-in-a-million
To the people you've met.
Your friends are as varied
As the places you go,
And they all want to tell you
In case you don't know:
That you make a big difference
In the lives that you touch,
By taking so little
And giving so much!

Albert, you are so AWESOME! For your birthday, friends and angels from every corner of the Universe, including buddies you didn't know you had, will be with you to wish you the HAPPIEST of days and an exciting new year in time and space. You won't be alone!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Albert!

Mike Dooley

P.S. This is going to be YOUR year!!

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!