cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Three Reasons you should have Video content in your Marketing strategy

Three Reasons you should have Video content in your Marketing strategy

I have been working in Marketing since late 2006. And have seen huge shifts in marketing trends all over. I have experienced transition of Off line marketing to online or Internet Marketing. In online Marketing uses of Google Ads, SEO, Backlinks, Social Media Marketing and content writing has been trending for years. And new addition to the list is Video content and it's marketing. Most of the companies have defined video content strategy. Business should create amazing , creative and engaging videos. These videos can be short as 15 to 20 sec or long as can be 10 to 15 mins. Considering it's uses and platform it get publish on.

With My experience in Digital Marketing and it's platforms I will share three reasons why should we include video content in Marketing Strategy.

Their are More visual Lerner.

according to learning experts 65% of people are visual Learners. It means more than half of your customers learn or grasps or remember information shared in the form of Visuals that is Graphics or videos.  Hence having videos that can be live shoot or animated videos is must for your Marketing Strategy. With this in mind while creating videos business must think for creating creative and engaging video content for their product or services. One should have balance combination of short and long animated product videos in their their video marketing. The more people understand who you are? what you have the more they remember your brand and your conversion or lea generation rate goes high.

Attracts More Traffic on your Websites

If you have website or an e-commerce site then you must have Videos as a part of your strategy. According to word-stream video marketing stats Videos on landing page increase conversation by 80%. It mean you can attract 80% more traffic on your website. Videos are more engaging than just having an image or text on your landing page. According to survey conducted by Hub spot content trends people would like to see more video content from brands or business they support. Below is graphical representation of the same.  Videos can be short and crisp but with full of information. 

Video production is neither easy nor the cheapest task still 83% business groups says videos have great Return on investment. As trust is the most important thing for initiating conversation and sales. Video content engages the end user and ignites the emotions which help to build a trust in brand.  More trust results in more traffic on your website. According to marketing professionals Product videos helps 80% clients to get converted.

Atellier has been serving clients all across the globe as their video production partner since a decade.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Three Reasons you should have Video content in your Marketing strategy

Hi @WilliamJ413 

Thank you for sharing this information with us! We hope other users read it and find it helpful as well. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.