cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Twitter Collages

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Twitter Collages

Twitter Collage.JPG

Mashable.com shared a new feature that Twitter now offers on the iPhone app.  Twitter now allows you to share up to 4 images in one tweet.  It's pretty neat. They will display as a four-square grid on the iPhone and on Twitter.com, they will display vertically on Tweetdeck. This is not avaiiable on Android as of this posting.

This would be a great way to showcase what is going on in your Small Business or NonProfit. Now you can share a series of images for your Event in one tweet rather than sending out a series of tweets that could potentially be missed.

Check out the full post at Mashable.com and let us know if this is something that your Small Business or Nonprofit will be utilizing!

2 REPLIES 2
Visitor

Re: Twitter Collages

We have posted a couple, and have struggled with the cropping issue referenced in the Mashable article. I'm sure it's something you get better with over time but so far we have had mixed luck getting them to crop correctly. I do think it is a fun way to share multiple images in one Tweet and we will continue to work to improve on our cropping results. 

twitter collage.png
Honored Contributor

Re: Twitter Collages

I completely understand your point on cropping. I have issues with that normally nevermind with sharing on Twitter. :smileyface:

Thank you so much for sharing!