cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Twitter’s New Advertising Tool

Twitter’s New Advertising Tool

2-5-2015 8-30-56 AM.jpgTwitter recently created a new promotion tool called Quick Promote for small businesses to advertise directly on Twitter. You may be familiar with the current process for promoting a tweet but Quick Promote is designed to make this even easier to do. "Promoting a Tweet takes just a few clicks and your Tweet will automatically be targeted to users who have interests similar to your followers — the audience that is most likely to be interested in your message." Twitter's Buster Benson writes on Twitter's small business blog.

Twitter-Quick-promote.jpg 

This works by allowing you to choose a tweet from your dashboard. Twitter recommends picking one with a high level of engagement. All you need to do is set your budget based on how many people you want to engage and you are done!

Check out the full article by Karissa Bell on Mashable.com.

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
2 REPLIES 2
Occasional Participant

Re: Twitter’s New Advertising Tool

I heard about it although not sure how effective it is.

Re: Twitter’s New Advertising Tool

Hi @WilliamP422 ,

Thanks for your comment! I haven't heard a ton of reviews either but one positive thing I have heard is that it can save some time. For most small business owners a few extra minutes are valuable! 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!