cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Use your About Us Page for Something Different

CTCT Employee

Use your About Us Page for Something Different

MarketingGuide.com

The About Us page on your website is a huge opportunity for you to tell your audience who you are, what you do, and so much more.  In a recent post on Nonprofit Marketing Guide.com, they put it best - "Make About Us Page an Invitation, Not a Recitation".  

I don't know about you, but when I am looking at different websites I am always going to the About Us page. It should be where I can find out everything I need to know about an organization in one easy to find place.  Sometimes I come up empty handed though.  Take the Constant Contact about page as an example.  We have first and foremost, our logo with "The tools. The people. The drive to help small business do more business.".  Followed by Our Promise, which means so much to each and every person working here, and then our history under "Where it all started."  What I love most about this is the timeline that coincides with the text, and that we have a "What's next" section.  

How does your About Us page stack up?  Read the article here to get more ideas