cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Using Constant Contact for an HOA community communications medium

Occasional Visitor

Using Constant Contact for an HOA community communications medium

Does anyone have experience using CC for disseminating to residents of an HOA community?

I want to have up to 20 separate categories of interest based on address and interests.  Ideally, I'd like to let each sub-division manage its own email list segment along with each club/interest. 

Any advice on this is most appreciated.

Thx,

Dale

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Using Constant Contact for an HOA community communications medium

Hi @DaleB733 

Though we would like other users in the same field to join the conversation, we did want to share some available features that can help. The good news is you can break up your contacts into different lists. You can even collect the interests of your contacts and track them through a custom field. We also offer our users the option of our segmentation feature  to segment contacts based on this interest field and address. Once your residents are added into your account they can manage their own list subscriptions along with their club/interests through our update profile form.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.