cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video How to Setup a Splash Page Email Signup

Participating Solution Provider

Video How to Setup a Splash Page Email Signup

Grow your email listThe best way I've found to increase an opt-in email list size is via a website splash page. Here's a how-to video series to get one setup for your clients or yourself. We've seen huge list growth with our clients. If you need any help setting this up for yourself, email me at jake@southdirekt.net.

Step 1: Create a Privy.com Account. Use code: TRY50 to save 50% off your first 3 months of a paid account (Click to create an account) 

(view in My Videos)

Step 2: Connect Privy.com with Constant Contact

(view in My Videos)

Step 3: Create a Privy Splash Page Offer or Incentive to Join Your List

(view in My Videos)

Step 4: Setup an Autoresponder in Constant Contact (optional)

(view in My Videos)

Step 5: Add Your New Privy Splash Page to Your Website

(view in My Videos)

Step 6: Review Your Splash Page Results and Improve

(view in My Videos)

Thanks for watching. If you need any help or ideas to get your splash page up and running email me at jake@southdirekt.net.

Jake Burns
An award-winning, Master Certified partner and is the founder of SouthDirekt, a Tampa-based internet marketing firm.
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Video How to Setup a Splash Page Email Signup

Contact form.pngI can't see the choices of which list to sign up on?

Re: Video How to Setup a Splash Page Email Signup

Hi @JamesT5842 

Thank you for sharing this screenshot! It definitely helps us to understand exactly what you're experiencing. Is this sign-up form on your website? If so, what is the link? Also did you adjust any of the inline code provided for this form? I apologize you're having this experience but we are happy to troubleshoot this further for you.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.