cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to Succeed? Be Authentic!

Highlighted
Participating Solution Provider

Want to Succeed? Be Authentic!

One of the key, and probably most overlooked advantages of being a small business owner is the ability to be AUTHENTHIC. At the end of the day people will always choose to do business with other people that they LIKE. Therefore, being likeable and who you really are can actually propel your business forward.

The decision to be authentic should  be a part of your branding philosophy and will actually be one of the things that sets up apart from your competitors. Social media marketing in particular  presents the opportunity for business owners to have authentic two- way conversations with their customers. I am often amazed at the quality of conversations that I and my team are having on a daily basis with the fans and followers of the social media profiles that we manage for our clients. Those communications are a constant reminder that behind all of the technology human beings still have a need to connect and build relationships.

How else can you display Authenticity in your business? The following article does an excellent job of outlining a winning combination of techniques that you can employ starting today!

al-inspiring-quote-on-being-authentic.png
Sincerely,
Petia A. Bradshaw, MBA