cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We want to get to know you!

We want to get to know you!

giphy (23).gif

Hi everyone! We here at the Community would like to try something new. I’m really happy to introduce a new way for new and existing users to introduce themselves and engage with each other.  Many different industries and types of people utilize Constant Contact for their digital marketing needs. It would be a shame if we did not capitalize on using the Community to connect people through mutual interests, both personal and professional, that might never have crossed paths otherwise.

Here’s what we’re going to do. Every Monday we’re going to create a post to welcome new-to-the-Community members. We will be @ mentioning 15 random users to make them aware we want to learn more about them! If you’re not @ mentioned, that’s okay -  we want to hear from you, too!

If you can’t think of something to say -- don’t worry! We’ll provide some icebreakers to get the brain juices flowin’. Ultimately, we just want to know more about you, what drives your business and you, and how the Community can contribute to your success!

This is all new to us as well so we would love to hear feedback from our users! What topics or questions would you like to see covered in the weekly reach-outs?

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.