cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Webinars

Solution Provider

Webinars

We're new to the CC Partnership Program - and wanted to know, do you have any pointers for us in regards to webinar attendance? I've posted two so far, and had them on our social media platforms. What else are partners doing to get attention for them?

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Webinars

Hello and thank you for reaching out to The Community! This is a great question! I understand getting your campaigns in front of as many people as possible can be very important. Other than sending your campaigns to your contact lists and sharing on your Social Media platforms, you can also share your campaigns URL link directly. This could be used in a number of ways. As an example, if you have a lot of traffic on your website you could post your campaign URL link so people browser your website could also see the campaigns you created in Constant Contact. If there is anything else we can assist with please do not hesitate to reach back out!

Antonas_S
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.