cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

Welcome New Members: Week of August 14, 2017!

Welcome New Members: Week of August 14, 2017!

Welcome, welcome! How is everyone’s week so far? My week is going well!

Every week we take a break and shout out to a few of the new members in the Community. Our customers love to come to the Community to look for helpful resources and engage with their peers on best practices and tips with using Constant Contact. We’re all here to help small businesses and nonprofits succeed. So let’s get to know each other!

If you’re new, feel free to introduce yourself! If you’re not new, we would love to hear from you too! What brings you to the Community? What resources are you looking for?

Here are some additional ice breaker questions:

1. How did you find the Community?
  2. What board (Knowledge & Support, Join the Discussion, etc.) do you spend the most time on?
  3. If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Shout out to: @KatieL38@ThePerfectBiteCo@FirstNameL78090@JenniC1@BeckyN37@ChristyR98@DawnR4@TomD715@DanP687@WSUCOSM@MichaelH5191@AndreC024@ScottM040@FrankS011@AbigailG6

Nick S.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
1 REPLY
Visitor

Re: Welcome New Members: Week of August 14, 2017!

I am a district administrator for 138 churches in the Northwest District, Arkansas Conference.  

Although I am a long time subscriber to Constant Contact, I am new to the CC Community. I found it by clicking on the contest link for the new editor.  Working with photos and buttons are two things I have searched in the Community.

I have already redesigned my weekly newsletter using the new Editor.  I love how easy it was to insert a video.  My "click through" rate more than doubled using the new Editor.  

I look forward to learning more through the CC Community.

To answer your last question - If I could go anywhere for vacation, I would go back to the Grand Canyon.  I found it to be amazing!  It was a spiritual experience for me.  

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!
Loading script asynchronously