cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome New Members: Week of September 18, 2017!

Welcome New Members: Week of September 18, 2017!

Hi everyone! It’s another week of fun and productivity! If this is your first time swinging by an introduction post, hello! We like to take time at the beginning of every week to create a platform where new and existing users to the Community can introduce themselves, learn a little bit about each other, and network. We’re always curious about what brought you to the Community and what keeps you coming back.

Of course, we also want to get to know you!

1. What state do you live in?
  2. What did you want to be when you grew up? Did you accomplish this goal?
  3. What techniques do you use to focus and get work done?

And it wouldn’t be fair if I didn’t answer the questions myself!

1. I live in Massachusetts. I’ve been here my whole life.
  2. Young Nick wanted to be a superhero, but he was grief-stricken when he realized that isn’t something you can major in at college.
  3. I’ll listen to meditative music when I’m trying to actively work (like writing up this introduction post!) or when I’m brainstorming I will flip pencils in the air. I don’t know why but it helps me generate my best work!

And hey, even if we don’t hear from you – have a wonderful week!

Shout out to: @CeandrysB@EmRatThich@DennisL629@NeilM595@BrianW259@VincentB70@Joea815@JohnB5566@KathleenK494@FrederickR9@StaceyK56@First-NameL87572@AnneW94@ROBERTOO35@sarahj942@DouglasD32@XimenaC259@AdamR411@SaraS115@NamiraS@SPTSlaw@JackieC645@DennisH51@AdrienneR048@KimH75661

Nick S.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
2 REPLIES
Occasional Visitor

Re: Welcome New Members: Week of September 18, 2017!

hi Nick,

I'm a table tennis coach in France. My website: pingsunday.com

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/EmRatThichTableTennisCoach

Re: Welcome New Members: Week of September 18, 2017!

Hey @EmRatThich!

Thanks for sharing! I appreciate it. Table tennis is a fantastic sport that I never quite mastered. But to be fair I don't think there is a sport I have mastered. I'll have to watch the videos and see if I can pick anything up!

Nick S.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!