cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

Welcome New Members: Week of September 25, 2017!

Welcome New Members: Week of September 25, 2017!

Happy Autumn! Speaking for myself, this is probably my favorite season of the year. I don’t really like pumpkin spice, though. Does that make me a bad Autumn-lover? Not important!

Welcome! As we have done before, so shall we do again: create a space for new and existing users in the Community to take a minute and introduce themselves. We want to learn more about you, what brings you to the Community, and what does the Community mean to you?

I would also be curious to learn:

1. What movie do you quote all the time?
  2. If anyone could play you in a movie, who would it be?
  3. What is your favorite activity to do in Autumn?

My answers:

1. Hot Rod, starring Andy Samberg.
  2. John Krasinski. But more like action movie John Krasinski than season one of The Office John Krasinski.
  3. Hiking!

I think it’s always good to get a fresh pair of eyes on things, so as you’re getting acclimated to using Constant Contact, when you come across a feature that you want that isn’t available make sure to check out the Feedback area of the Community! This is monitored by an ace team of employees that are making sure the feedback gets to the appropriate department. We love to hear from you!

Shout out to some of our newest members: @CommunityWorkandIndependenceInc@AmyB186@DaneT84@KentuckyT@DougE877@karenc091@USFOSD@StephanieG3003@DougJ7@CorinneC5@ShaneR944@WendyT739@MyroslavK@JeniH8@KarenS0299@theatrehburg@JoannaS406@ErikaK84@MattD2665@AndrewG742@NadineK@MarieC070@MichaelJ4369@Electrification2018@KellyM360

Nick S.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
2 REPLIES
Occasional Visitor

Re: Welcome New Members: Week of September 25, 2017!

Thanks for the welcoming note. Ok I don't quote movies because I always remember it wrong...and "frankly my dear, I don't give a **bleep**". I guess I'd choose Princess Bride because it offers so much to quote from. I think Tina Fey could represent me in a film .. and I firmly believe pumpkins are meant for pies, not coffee or shaving cream or salsa. My favorite fall activity is heading to the pumpkin patch with little kids.

Re: Welcome New Members: Week of September 25, 2017!

Hey @KarenS0299!

Thanks for replying! And welcome! I have some friends who are quoting machines and most of the time I stumble through it. But I agree, Princess Bride is a great choice! 

And of course all this talk of pumpkins is making me crave pumpkin pie. Is it Thanksgiving yet? 

Wait... pumpkin shaving cream? I'm looking this up!

Nick S.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!
Loading script asynchronously