cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

Welcome to the Community! Introduce Yourselves!

Welcome to the Community! Introduce Yourselves!

Hi there, 

Thanks so much for being part of the Constant Contact Community! We’re happy to have you here. The Community is a place for people like you- small business owners, non-profit organizers, and freelancers- so you can come together to share tips and tricks, receive the latest in product news, and so much more!

Did you know the following things were possible in the Community?

We'd like to give a special shout-out to some of our newest Community members, so hello there, @NicoleM3532@AlixL35@ShelleyR389@First-NameL60285@JemimaF6@PeteS52@WilliamK239@DavidS72@OliviaM9227@MarcoL23@KristinM523@BillericaHolidayFestival@NickT539@Ryanw683@DanceForceXpress@BobB857@cassief01@MandyO558@MisterH2@viswanathanT@ArvinderU@EmilyS4070@ROCC@AllisonE276@JeffS801! Welcome aboard! How did you find the Community and what kind of business do you use Constant Contact for? We'd love to hear about how you got started with your organization or small business, so please don't be shy!

Natalie B.
Social Media Manager
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

2 REPLIES
Occasional Visitor

Re: Welcome to the Community! Introduce Yourselves!

Hi all!

I just starting use constant contact and glad to join to your great service . I liked free themes, templates, pictures etc...
Thanks for very good contact management.

Cheers ,Rosa

Re: Welcome to the Community! Introduce Yourselves!

Hi @rosaa50, we're thrilled you're here! It's great to hear that you're enjoying the templates and especially the contact management system. We're always looking for ways to improve, so please don't hesitate to share your feedback with us about anything. We're also here to help whenever you have a question, so don't be shy! 

See you around the Community, Rosa!

Natalie B.
Social Media Manager
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!
Loading script asynchronously