What is the best Constant Contact email to Web site view app?

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

What is the best Constant Contact email to Web site view app?

Hello, I'm looking to learn the best options to integrate an app that would help bridge the connection from email clicks to visits on our Web site (tracking each email user from the Constant Contact email list that I own with which page they visit on my web page).  I'm not interested in chats and I'm not interested in meeting schedules associated with an app.  Basically, I'm looking for best options that work well to capture the visits on the Web pages connected with each email.  Ideas please on the best app for this purpose.  

Thanks for your comments.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: What is the best Constant Contact email to Web site view app?

Hi @MaryH4905 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Have you tried looking into Google Analytics? Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that can track and report traffic on your website. However it is important to mention our system does not track Google Analytics engagement in our email campaigns. You do also have the option of taking a look at our Marketplace for any integrations that may already be available. I hope other users jump in this thread to share what they're using.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Re: What is the best Constant Contact email to Web site view app?

Thanks for reaching out - the purpose of this post is so that anyone familiar with the best email to Web site app can respond with the best options.  There are many options in the marketplace so its hard to know which is the best out there.  Welcome to all comments and thanks in advance for your input.

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

What's the best app to integrate constant contact emails with web site visits?

Hello, I'm looking to learn the best options to integrate an app from the Constant Contact marketplace that would help bridge the connection from email clicks to visits on our Web site (tracking each email user from the Constant Contact email list that I own with which page they visit on my web page).  I'm not interested in chats and I'm not interested in meeting schedules associated with an app.  Basically, I'm looking for best options that work well to capture the visits on the Web pages connected with each email. 

The purpose of this post is so that anyone familiar with the best email to Web site app found in the Constant Contact marketplace can respond with the best options.  There are many options in the marketplace so its hard to know which is the best out there.  Welcome to all comments and thanks in advance for your input.

Tags (2)