cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the going rate to design and maintain email marketing for your clients?

Solution Provider

What is the going rate to design and maintain email marketing for your clients?

I'm a business builder with CC now, this may have been posted before, but I can't find it now.

I design emails and send monthly announcements for a couple of clients, but am not sure I am charging enough.

I know the bottom line is what the market will bare, but wondered what some others are charging...

love to hear from you!

3 REPLIES 3
Participating Solution Provider

Re: What is the going rate to design and maintain email marketing for your clients?

I create email campaigns for many clients - I have set up packages and training packages that they can purchase to get them up and running quicker, plus on-going campaign creation .

I charge $99/campaign if on a monthly basis - the rate is lowered if doing bi-weekly or weekly campaigns - especially if the content doesn't change dramatically. Hope this helps.

Debi Katsmar

Your Design Vehicle (2008, 2009, 2010 All Star)

Debi Katsmar
PRowl Communications
905-734-8273
debi@prowlcommunications.com
2013-2018 Certified Solution Provider

Re: What is the going rate to design and maintain email marketing for your clients?

For $250 I will set up a CC client's account, create the first email to include all the appropriate links and verbage.  I usually take the information from the client's web page.  Then I set up their Facebook, Linked In, and Twitter accounts, if they don't already have one.  Finally I tie them all together.  After the first email goes out, I charge $50  an hour.  I have some clients that pay me $100 an email after the first set up.  ...no long term contract.  If they decide not to pay me, I stop working for them.  It's that simple. So far I've only had two people decide not to continue. What do you think?

Sincerely,
Ray Higgins
Cybermail Marketing
ray@cybermailmarketing.com
Highlighted

In addition to the $99/campaign I charge to create client's emails - I also have a few other packages available:

Complete setup package of their CC account is $295 and includes their first email campaign. $395 is the setup of their account, the semi-creation of their first email campaign and 2 hours of training on CC - for those wanting to do their own campaigns.

As for social media - I charge $100 to setup their SM accounts and a daily rate for posting if I am maintaining the SM for them.

Debi
2008, 2009, 2010 All Star / Expert

Debi Katsmar
PRowl Communications
905-734-8273
debi@prowlcommunications.com
2013-2018 Certified Solution Provider