cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

What's New in Social Media

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

What's New in Social Media

social media examiner.JPG

Social Media Examiner posts a weekly column where they keep you up to date on what's hot in social media. I checked it out and thought I would share it with the Community.

Here are two of the topics I thought were interesting:

• Tumblr Improves Blob optimization Features - If you're using Tumblr, you may have noticed some changes. You can now sort themes by category and edit your code in their advanced editor.
  • Forsquare Radar - If you follow a list in Foursquare they'll now notify you when your close to one of your must see venues.

You can check out the full post here - Improving Your Social Experience : This Week in Social Media

I'd love if the Community would share what they think is hot right now in the world of social media

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!