cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to find Social Media experts.

Where to find Social Media experts.

Looking for someone to help with social media development. Any Recommendations?

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Where to find Social Media experts.

Hi Vittoria!

If you're looking for early adoption of Social Media, you should check out our QuickStarter.

I would check out our Marketplace to look for experts to help you with Social Media.

I hope those help!  I know we have some Social Media savvy people here in the Community.  They must not have seen your post!

Contributing Solution Provider

Hello,

We don't claim to be "social media gurus," but we do know a lot about Constant Contact, integrating social media into Constant Contact, and engaging with clients and customers through basic social media.   Please feel free to check out our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/DudleyandNunez), my Twitter account (@MaureenDudley), my LinkedIn profile (Maureen Dudley), and our Constant Contact newsletter (www.dudleyandnunez.com).  If what you see intrigues you, we would be happy to consult with you.

Thanks. 

Maureen Dudley
Dudley & Nunez Communications
Master Certified Solution Provider

We provide social media consulting, development, and management services for the most popular social platforms. We also do Twitter and Facebook training. The majority of our customers are new with social media so we establish a priority plan and strategy for your business.We love to learn about what you social media plans are.

Patty Duffey

Lightning Consulting

978-758-0823

duffey@lightningconsulting.net