cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would you like your very own Constant Contact Representative? Contact me!

Highlighted
Contributing Solution Provider

Would you like your very own Constant Contact Representative? Contact me!

CC and AK

I would like to be your Constant Contact representative. I am a Constant Contact Authorized Local Expert. If you are using Constant Contact (or : EventSpot, Social Campaigns, SurveyTool, SaveLocal) I can support your efforts in numerous ways. Here are just a few:

• I will encourage you to send out your newsletter regularly – when I see that you haven’t sent in a while, I will send you a kind reminder
  • I will review your email campaign and provide useful feedback – I have many ideas of what works and what doesn’t
  • I can recommend that you pay for a full year of service to save you money – see the pricing chart on how much you can save!
  • If you’re a non-profit or an organization that works with children you may be entitled to a discounted or free Constant Contact account – let me know if you’d like me to look into that.
  • I pay close attention to what is happening in the email marketing and social media worlds. I inform my clients via a newsletter when I think a change in behavior is recommended. For instance, recently I tried sending a client’s email campaign at 8pm at night on a Friday – she had the best open rates ever – I learned to try that time out vie my research :)
  • I’m very well connected – if you are looking for anyone to do anything – there’s a good chance that I’ll have a recommendation for you!
  • I am happy to answer any questions you may have about your account and give you my honest feedback – email is best albertkaufman@gmail.com.

Please get in touch with me if you’d like me to serve as your Constant Contact Representative.

Thanks,

Albert Kaufman

albertkaufman@gmail.com.

http://albertideation.com 

Albert Kaufman 300X300

Albert Kaufman - I am a master certified Constant Contact solution provider - here to help you make the most out of your account. Reach me @ albert@albertideation.com - here's to your success!
1 REPLY 1
Honored Contributor

Re: Would you like your very own Constant Contact Representative? Contact me!

Thanks for sharing Albert! :smileyface: