Participating Solution Provider

You’re Losing Sales Right Now

jake.jpgHere’s the story I see daily. A client has all of their boxes checked:

• Beautiful website
  • Search optimized
  • Getting decent site traffic
  • Great products or services
  • Maybe even a live chat 

However, despite all of the trendy and best practices you’re currently doing, you’re still missing out. You could easily be converting more site visitors into engaged passionate customers. The missing link? Access to your visitor data so that you can interact with them.

The goal for you with any legitimate site visitor is to attract them to provide their information, most specifically their email address. The best part is it’s not that hard. Visitors are on your website because they want to buy from you. They want what you are selling. They want you to numb their pain or solve their problem. Your job is to simply not screw it up.

I’ve been in marketing for 15+ years. I’ve been fortunate to work in B2B and B2C and no matter the space, this one thing has worked to drive site visitor engagement. It’s a simple splash page that asks for a user’s email address and simple data.

The parameters of how a splash page can be implemented are limitless. Here are a few ideas.

• Retail store – splash page appears 3 -5 seconds after a site visitor land on your site. It offers them a discount code immediately and/or with an autoresponder from Constant Contact

• Ebook

• Download a PowerPoint or Notes

• Be entered to win something

Don’t wait. Add your splash page today. We use Privy.com and even have a promo code for 50% off the first 3 months (TRY50).

Jake Burns
An award-winning, Master Certified partner and is the founder of SouthDirekt, a Tampa-based internet marketing firm.