cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e-commerce

Occasional Visitor

e-commerce

Anyone know if there is a way to integrate a shopping cart into your newsletters without an e-commerce store??

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Honored Contributor

Re: e-commerce

Hi Cheryl,

I'm going to tweet this post to see if we can get some feedback.

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Visitor

Ok so Ive been using constant contact for years now and have been mostly happy, I am wondering on how conastant contact can be used to market ecommerce sites if it can be? It works well for my mortgage company but I have dabbled in a online businesswww.eyebuyexpress.com and would like to find a way to use emails to promote the site and the product, I could not use my current data base being that it has nothing to do with my other new venture, any ideas?

Mark

Honored Contributor

Hi Mark,

Anyone you send an email to through Constant Contact must have requested to receive emails from you. You wouldn't be able to send emails to contacts who are not aware of your site.

Do you do any type of promotion for your site? You could collect email addresses of those interested in learning more about your business and then send them a follow up email thanking them for their interest and explain what your site has to offer.

I hope this helps,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Regular Advisor

I've never heard of such a thing and I can say with almost certainty that it's not possible. If you think about the complexity of a shopping cart including ssl for your customer's private information, it would have to live somewhere other than an e-mail.

Mike Donovan
BuyGifts.com