cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

goodbye

Occasional Contributor

goodbye

I loved CC for years....used it a lot....Im leaving today for XXXX(Removed by Moderator). CC has not and apprently will not listen to cusotmers about the problems with contact lists and management and its redesign.

I tried to cancel my account online, then through chat only to be told it has to be done over the phone....I have been waiting for 30 minutes on the phone....This company went from Top of the line A++++ to nothing with a grade of F.

I hate to leave but have no choice.

Scott

2 REPLIES 2
Occasional Contributor

Leaving CC

I loved CC for years....used it a lot....Im leaving today for XXXX(Removed by Moderator). CC has not and apprently will not listen to cusotmers about the problems with contact lists and management and its redesign.

I tried to cancel my account online, then through chat only to be told it has to be done over the phone....I have been waiting for 30 minutes on the phone....This company went from Top of the line A++++ to nothing with a grade of F.

I hate to leave but have no choice.

Scott

Honored Contributor

Re: goodbye

Hi Scott,

I'm sorry to hear this. We did have a longer than usual hold time in our Billing Department today and I do apologize for that. Our team is very committed to ensuring that other businesses like yourself have the tools that you need and we do take your feedback seriously.

If there is anything we can do for you, please do not hesitate to let us know.