cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iCFO Capital raises equity and debt capital for emerging technology companies

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

iCFO Capital raises equity and debt capital for emerging technology companies

Our organization is designed to help companies package their concept and position themselves in the equity market to raise funds quickly and efficiently. To help your business accomplish it's funding and financial goals, iCFO Capital offers a suite of strategic planning and consulting services.

Our Investment Conference

iCFO Capital will be holding our monthly investment brunch. This meeting is limited to Accredited Investors, Angel Investors, and Investment Bankers who are interested in pre-qualified investment opportunities.

1 REPLY 1
Honored Contributor

Re: iCFO Capital raises equity and debt capital for emerging technology companies

Hi Khris,

Welcome to the Community! My name's Jarrad and I help moderate the boards with my team mate Marissa! We're here to help and I hope you find the Community a great place to share your thoughts and insight with your peers.

It sounds like iCFO Capital is a great way to help small businesses or start ups get the funding they need to succeed! Hope to see you around the  boards!

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!