#mngSummerFunPhotoFest

Highlighted
Participating Solution Provider

#mngSummerFunPhotoFest

#mngSummerFunPhotoFestMNG photo challenge image.jpg

Our world has turned into an interactive scrapbook via social media, wouldn't you say? I think many of you enjoy taking pictures and posting as much as we do! So, why don't you join My NewsGirl in a summer fun photo challenge? 

This past March, My NewsGirl took part in Constant Contact's #CCPhotoADay Challenge.  We were motivated to post a creative image for 30 days according to Constant Contact's list of daily prompts.

As stated by Constant Contact in its recent blog about the initiative, "Running a photo challenge is a great way to come up with content ideas and boost engagement on your Instagram account."  Sure, we wanted to increase our Instagram and other social media presence; but, in the end, we had a great time being thoughtful, experimental and introspective.

We loved it so much that we are excited to launch a photo challenge of our own!  With the warm summer months approaching, our challenge begins on the unofficial start to summer - Memorial Day - using the hashtag #mngSummerFunPhotoFest. We'll be posting photos each day on My NewsGirl's
Instagram and Facebook pages. 

So, start thinking summer and start pondering these 41 photo challenge suggestions, concluding on July 4.  Happy Summer from My NewsGirl!

MNG photo challenge list.jpg

Click here to read Constant Contact's blog on How to Run an Instagram Photo Challenge.  Perhaps you'll be inspired to launch a challenge of your own!

Cathy Ann Drury

My NewsGirl

www.mynewsgirl.com