cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alway Goes to Spam folder..why?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Alway Goes to Spam folder..why?

I'm hearing from those subscribed to my campaign that the emails are going straight to their spam folders, even though they never marked them as spam. How can I prevent this? I'm fairly new to Constant Contact.

Here's my most recent campaign: https://conta.cc/2LllyEq

If you have ANY tips or advice, it's greatly appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
CTCT Employee

Re: Alway Goes to Spam folder..why?

Hello @JeffA47,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that you are experiencing this, and we would love to help you figure out why your emails are going into the spam folder. I have taken a look at your email campaign, and I would like you take a look at our great article on understanding spam. At the bottom, it has a few articles that will give you examples of phrases that trigger spam filters, how to reduce your spam counts and more. Thank you and I hope you have a wonderful weekend! 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

We recommend that you optimize your subject line to help increase your email deliverability.

Hi @OliverY98

Thanks for sharing this tip! We always do recommend optimizing your subject line as well. In fact, we have this article in our Help Center with tips on how to do this.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Participating Solution Provider

JeffA47,

In addition to following the best practices for spam, checking your Spam Score is just as helpful as having an extra set of eyes! On future newsletters, why don't you send us a preview and we can take a look at what you’re sending, and give you our very honest, very informed feedback. Our experienced team critiques your marketing emails and gives you solid suggestions for improvement!  

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

As Constant Contact Certified Partners & Trainers we host weekly free training webinars to help users master email marketing. Register here: https://www.marketadvertisepromote.com/events