cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Animal Medical Clinic First Newsletter

SOLVED
Visitor

Animal Medical Clinic First Newsletter

We would love some feedback before we send out our first newsletter- what do you guys think? 

Thanks! 

-whitney 

Screen shot 2012-08-28 at 9.34.55 PM.png

Screen shot 2012-08-28 at 9.36.08 PM.png

Screen shot 2012-08-28 at 9.36.42 PM.png

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Animal Medical Clinic First Newsletter

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your newsletter.

You have a very clever title for your newsletter!

I liked that you included a link to your Facebook page.

Nice use of the Forward to a Friend link and good placement of your Join My Mailing List button.

It was a little hard to read the copy but it looks like your email was not too long.

Thanks for sharing,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Contributing Solution Provider

Looks awesome! 

Albert Kaufman - I am a master certified Constant Contact solution provider - here to help you make the most out of your account. Reach me @ albert@albertideation.com - here's to your success!

I think its awesome. Anyone that's an animal lover is a friend of mine
Tags (1)

Hi,

Please don't shout to loud, if you have a quote from a customer put it on the new letter it works wonders,

title Washing dogs for a good cause (our pappered pochs at shower time) mix the words, play on what your clients say to their dogs and pets) but other than that it looks great

Kind Regards

Chris

Just glancing through and noticed the "S" in "saturday" isn't capitalized under the we're washing dogs for a cause section and it should be "year's supply" but I absolutely love the title.  Very cute!