Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Advice Appreciated on Email

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Any Advice Appreciated on Email

Hi!  I'm new to Constant Contact and am still trying to figure out all the possibilities.

If you would, please take a glimpse at this email: 

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=9mlyw4jab&v=001ClIWeGrG49dukDNQtW62vStd8uIHXV7EFM...

Any advice or input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kat

6 REPLIES 6
Honored Contributor

Re: Any Advice Appreciated on Email

Hi Kat,

Thanks for sharing.

I noticed your email has a blue line going down the left hand side of it, I would have added a full border instead.

I liked the colors you used for font and background but I would have used divider blocks for each article to differentiate them.

Good use of social media. Are you on Twitter? If you have the time, I'd suggest joining. But only if you have enough time in your week to engage with your followers.

Saw your coupons at the bottom. Have you checked out SaveLocal yet?

Good job!

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Advisor

Thank you so much for the input!!  :smileyhappy:

I am new to CC and will try to fix the border and add the blocks like you suggested in our next newsletter.  I'm still learning the ropes.

No, not on Twitter just yet.   I am still behind in so many Administrative projects that it may be a while before I can pay attention to something like that.

We've just started using Groupon...not SaveLocal, but will add it to our list.

Again, I appreciate your comments and will try to integrate them in our next issue.

Sincerely,

Kat

Occasional Advisor

I would link your logos.

Occasional Advisor

Okay, this is our next newsletter and I tried to incorporate everyone's suggestions.  Please let me know what you think.

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=9mlyw4jab&v=001vumIjKLl6-_9l6kUInBwS09lyjxvtdBgUV...

Thanks so much for your help.  I really appreciate it.

Kat

Occasional Advisor

The only thing for me is that it is so large. I noticed that in the first one but figured you may have a reason for it? Is this just a blown up version? You might want to use higher resolutions on your logos or shrink everything down a little. The logos look a little cut up when they should look smooth. Try bringing everything down a little and see if that helps with not only the logos but the overall look. Sometimes when things are to long you loose the interest of the people you are reaching out to.

Occasional Advisor

Thanks!  I appreciate the input.  I was wondering about the size of the fonts when I was previewing...and I have a large screen so it might have distorted my image on the whole.  I will try to go smaller next time.

Again, thanks.