cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any feedback is welcome!

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

Any feedback is welcome!

My newsletter promotes free continuing legal education. I wanted it to be simple and to-the-point but I don't know whether the organization et cetera is most useful.  Here's the most recent issue - give me any comments, I want to improve!

http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs089/1108923576245/archive/1109468504927.html

3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

Re: Any feedback is welcome!

Hi Randy,

I really like your newsletter. I like how you have your social media buttons infused between your sections.  I wonder if you open up with the Webinar CLE section and then move your Provider Profile up to split up all the links.  The links seem a little overwhelming at the top.

Great job though and thanks for sharing with us here in the Community!

Occasional Contributor

Thanks to both of you  - I'll try these ideas next issue.

Bigger font (...important for my tired old eye LOL ...) and breaking up the list-o-links with the "Provider Profile" text would seem to make sense (...I had started with just a few links, and they grew and grew like blackberry vines. I want them and need them to be productive but spacing them out should make them easier to access!)

Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

I always like slightly larger print, and a whole line space between the different offerings.  Also, pictures help tell people where to look first.  I felt anxiety with all the type. maybe try a sans--serif font like ARial.