Thanks in advance.

John Guinn
Digital Media/Online Sales
CBM Motorsports
t.909.291.7550 x2005
f.909.264.2465
johnguinn@custombuiltmotors.com

725 S. La Cadena Dr. | Colton | CA 92324
Copyright © 2019 CBM Motorsports™., All rights reserved.
Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Participating Solution Provider

Re: Any input would be welcome

Hi CBM_Motorsports,

Great looking newsletter! Lots of visual interest, I like it!

If I were to make any adjustments, they would be simple things such as the left side is a little graphic heavy, perhaps alternate picture and text in the fuel injectors content area to bounce the viewer's eye around.

So rather than the pictures all on the left of the text, alternate and do picture, text, next item, text picture.

Also centering the image under Product Spotlight could be more pleasing to the eye.

Our "Email Marketing Mastery Series" offers great tips and guidance, the webinar this week is covering Email Automation! I think you will find this webinar, along with the others we offer helpful in creating your campaigns!

Here's the link to register for free!  

Register Here

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

As Constant Contact Certified Partners & Trainers we host weekly free training webinars to help users master email marketing. Register here: https://www.marketadvertisepromote.com/events
Tags (2)

Re: Any input would be welcome

Hi @CBM_Motorsports 

While great ideas are shared in this thread, there are a few pointers we would like to share as well. In fact we too suggest centering the image under the image under Product Spotlight. Not only should this image be centered, but also the image under the CBM Racing header as well. Another suggestion we have is changing the background color of your section headers. Have you thought about changing these headers from black to a red like the color used in your logo? Making this color change will not only match your company colors, but also help these sections stand out more.

I hope these suggestions help! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with as you continue to work in your campaigns.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.