cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Branding question - logo feedback

Highlighted
Visitor

Branding question - logo feedback

I am a new partner and was reading the Agency's Guide to Marketing.  It discusses branding and your logo and suggested getting feedback.  Anyone?  Thanks.

400dpiLogo.jpg

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Branding question - logo feedback

Hi @KathleenS626 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. Your logo looks great! Not only is it simple, but it's truly appealing and made of colors that compliment each other very well. Keep up the great work. We hope that other Community users chime in with feedback as well.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Visitor

Thanks, Frankie!  

Participating Solution Provider

Hi KathleenS626,

I really like the clean look of your logo. Its appealing, affective and nice choice of colors for the branding.

I'm wondering what it would look like with the star trail shooting the opposite way, kind of mimicking an email being sent out. I really do like it as is, but could always play around with that.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

As Constant Contact Certified Partners & Trainers we host weekly free training webinars to help users master email marketing. Register here: https://www.marketadvertisepromote.com/events
Tags (1)