cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you please tell me what you think of my campaign?

Occasional Contributor

Can you please tell me what you think of my campaign?

6 REPLIES 6
Honored Contributor

Re: Can you please tell me what you think of my campaign?

Hi Elizabeth,

It looks like you forgot to attach the URL or image for your campaign for us to critique it. Here's a post on how to set this up. You can either add a new reply to the message or click on "Options" on the top right of your post and select "Edit" to edit your message.

Can't wait to see your campaign!

Occasional Contributor

I am sorry but after reading the "how to post a campaign for others to view" directions I still don't understand how to do it.

Can you help me understand please.

Thanks,

Liz Foster

Hi Liz,

I apologize for any confusion! I can go over how to get the link for an email that has already been sent as well as how to get the link for one that is still a draft.

If your email has been sent, It would be easiest to use the Archive Link. To do this, click Emails >Archive>and then the link that says "Archive More Emails". Please choose the correct email to Archive. Once this is complete, you will see it listed under "Archived Emails". Next to each email is a URL link which will display the link directly to the email. This looks like this:

Archive.jpg

If your email is still a draft the steps are a little different. Please Preview the email you would like to share with us and then click the link at the top of the email that says "Having trouble viewing this email? Click Here". Your email will open as a webpafe and you can copy the URL from the address bar at the very top of the screen. 

I hope this helps! If not, please let me know the name of the email you would like to share and I can help you get the link.

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Visitor

Re: Critique my email blast!

Hi Elizabeth,
It looks pretty good! Normally it's a good idea to have your logo in the header so people know right away it is your brand.

Your footer- if you are going to use a blue background, I'd suggest a whtie colored font. Makes it easier to read.

Same with the sidebar on the left. Great start.

steve@sjsassoc.com

727 446-8883

CTCT_LocalExpert_Bug_CMYK_600.jpg

Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Re: Critique my email blast!

On your Twitter picture there is a small blue line. When I do blasts that shows after inserting an image and it will throw off all the format. Might want to try to delete that little line.