Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Critic my Valentines day Special!

Occasional Contributor

Critic my Valentines day Special!

Screen Shot 2013-01-22 at 10.21.21 AM.png

Screen Shot 2013-01-22 at 10.21.31 AM.png

Hi Constant Contact Family,

This is my first campaign with the whole email marketing thing, I have collected a numerous amount of emails from the many sales that I had during the holiday season! Now that it is a new year I'm trying to grab them from emails and online sales. Please feel free to criticize the email as it is my first one! Let me know how I can improve and make it better!  This is a photo of 2 screen shots that's why it looks cut off!

Thanks in advance,

"Dream as you will live forever, Live as you will die today..."
Ramon T.
www.minimesandiego.com
facebook.com/minimesandiego
twitter.com/minimesandiego
3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

Re: Critic my Valentines day Special!

Hello! 

I think you did a good job with your first newsletter!  Here are a few recommendations that I can give you to help make your email event better: 

• Changing the color of the pricing text to be the same as the Text Above, the dark purple color, to keep consistency throughout the email.  
  • Changing the colors in the coupon block to maybe the light purple and dark purple as background colors.  
  • I cannot tell from the screenshot, but the image should be a clickable link to your website as well, to help drive traffic to your site for the promotion

Hopefully this helps!

Occasional Contributor

Thanks Samantha!

i was wondering... am I able to edit an email that is already scheduled to post? Also, because I am new at this, how many email blasts are appropriate to keep the customers updated? What's considered overkill? 

Thanks in advance,

"Dream as you will live forever, Live as you will die today..."
Ramon T.
www.minimesandiego.com
facebook.com/minimesandiego
twitter.com/minimesandiego

Hi Ramon,

Once an email is scheduled you are not able to edit it. If it has not sent yet, you can un-schedule, edit and then re-schedule. Once the email is sent out you will have to make a copy to make any changes as you can't edit any sent emails.

Sending frequency depends on how you set expectations for your contacts. Unfortunately there is not one set answer for this. Do they expect monthly news or a newsletter? Or bi-weekly updates? If you haven't given them an idea, I would test out a couple of different ways. Many businesses do well sending to a list no more than once every ten days.

Hope this helps,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!