cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Critique Different Campaigns!

Occasional Participant

Critique Different Campaigns!

We are a distributor in the Mid-Atlantic, and New England region and I personally wanted to see what you all thought of these three very different layouts/campaigns. We are trying to find a "style" that suits us best, and maybe you could help with our flow! Thank you in advance!

In order from 1st to last: 4th of July Promotional, Information on a class invite, August Promotional.
https://conta.cc/2I6A8Qe

https://conta.cc/2IL6MaG

https://conta.cc/2YbxRIk

5 REPLIES 5
CTCT Employee

Re: Critique Different Campaigns!

Hello @JamesFarley,

I'm happy to take a look at those for you!

1:  Looks good overall.  The colors are obviously very July Specific, so you'd want to make those more specific for your company if you're building a long-term template.  It does seem to be missing a good call-to-action right at the start, but that's not too uncommon with holiday emails.  This one definitely feels the most like a 'newsletter'.

2: Short, sweet, and to the point.  It starts off with an obvious call to action right after your logo, which is perfect.  I will say that on a larger screen, the pure black and white coloring is a little underwhelming though.  Mixing in more of the green or blue from your logo into the divider, border, or background color, could really help personalize the template, while also making it a little bit more appealing without distracting people from what's important.

3: This one had a lot more to cover than the others, but it looks like your'e still doing a good job keeping a brief description at the top.  The colors feel better than the previous one, and it seems to match your website better as well.  I noticed that your website had a lot of wood textures on it, so you might want to use the wooden plank background, and then just be sure that the yellows match the yellow from your website exactly (It's pretty close already.)

Ultimately, I'd say I like the general layout and content design of the first email the best, but there's elements of the other two, especially the first block from the second email, and colors of the third, that could take it to the next level if you combined them.

Aaron H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

I very much appreciate the quick reply! I just recently took over the marketing and all things computers here. I am just trying to figure out some of the companies systems and improve upon them. I agree wholeheartedly about your critiques, and I agree that maybe I should spend a little time making a more solid template to utilize for these functions. Personally i love the last one; I think it hits all the right spots in colors and information, but also agree that having a call to action and maybe a smaller description of whats ahead (its a more content filled newsletter) would be appreciated by our consumers.

I am actually doing the website development for them and with help from a third party we are in the works of having a bit more modern and sexy website, so I will take your color matching very seriously once that is completed

I very much thank you for your help, and time.

Much thanks, James

(I am in the works of not being a BrittanyM685 on the site lol)

Hi @JamesFarley 

You're very welcome! We're so happy we could share some helpful information with you. From what is sounds like you are definitely on the right track. Please let us know if you have any further questions as you continue to work in your account. As for your username the good news is this can also be updated! 

Here are the steps to no longer have Brittany as your Community screen name:

• Log into your Constant Contact account; click the profile icon and choose My Account.
  • On the right under My Profile click Community Screen Name
  • Enter your New Screen Name in the two boxes provided
  • Click Submit to save your changes

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

Killing it! Thank you and enjoy your day!

Sincerely,

No-longer-a-Brittney-but-a-James

Highlighted

Wow James, 

You have 3 very different looks! The first one is very busy, loud and makes a bold statement.  The second one is way better and easier to look at. The last one is more calm, subdued and somber in tone. The second one seems to really nail the style in my opinion. Please let me know if you would like to talk more. Thanks!

Melissa