Did you mean: 

Critique My Campaign, Thank You!

Occasional Contributor

Critique My Campaign, Thank You!

DealPoint Merrill Email Sample 6-25-13.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
CTCT Employee

Re: Critique My Campaign, Thank You!

Hi! This is a great looking email. It's easy to read, it uses a combination of images and text, but neither is overwhelming. You'll want to make sure that the header image is a clickable link to your website if you haven't already, and perhaps choose a different color for your links to differentiate them from your section headers, but those are really the only suggetions I would have.

Jeff Gilson
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Contributor

Re: Critique My Campaign, Thank You!

Thanks Jeff, I appreciate your kind words. I took the Constant Contact class in Nevada and enjoyed myself a lot. We had a good instructor, and although I am a graphic designer which does make it a tad easier, I was able to learn a lot with formatting the text and using Notepad rather than Word to copy my text from with no formatting issues.  

I have probably redone this email design a few times before getting rid of the extra (images) baggage that seemed to send it to spam. Less is more for sure! I do have several links going to various webpages and email addresses, so I got that covered too, and easier for the reader as well.

Again, Thanks for the Critique!

Best,

Danielle Watson CMD

The Merrill Group of Companies / DealPoint Merrill