Critique My Campaign

Critique My Campaign

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Critique My Campaign

Hey @FirstNameL38702,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I would be happy to provide some feedback on your campaign. First of all, I love the color and design of your email! Very professional feel and the layout is easy to follow. I would recommend putting a call to action towards the top of the email, as well in the footer. For example, your "Click here to register" should be at the top as well so readers know what you desire of them. Secondly, I would maybe change the background to one that patterns a little more smoothly. Towards the middle of the email, it gets a little washed out with the white on white. Very good work! 

Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Regular Visitor

Re: Critique My Campaign

Hi,

I suggest a different background pattern or maybe a solid color. Your color pallet works. Can the head shots have a clickable link or enlarge when clicked?

Good Luck.

John Guinn
Digital Media/Online Sales
CBM Motorsports
t.909.291.7550 x2005
f.909.264.2465
johnguinn@custombuiltmotors.com

725 S. La Cadena Dr. | Colton | CA 92324
Copyright © 2019 CBM Motorsports™., All rights reserved.