cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Critique My Newsletter

Occasional Contributor

Critique My Newsletter

There are so many times when I think our newsletter is too long.  My supervisor disagrees.  What can I do to make our newsletter better?

Thanks,

Sheryl

2 REPLIES 2
CTCT Employee

Re: Critique My Newsletter

Hello SherylD84

We can not veiw your email with that URL. Here is how you can share you campaign with us to review! I can't wait to see it!!!

Anna Davila
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Participating Solution Provider

Re: Critique My Newsletter

Hi Sheryl,

We'd love to take a look at your newsletter, and give you our very honest, very informed feedback. Our experienced team critiques your marketing emails and gives you solid suggestions for improvement, and hopefully meet your boss in the middle =)

Let's start here Sharing your permanent URL for the email with us!

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

As Constant Contact Certified Partners & Trainers we host weekly free training webinars to help users master email marketing. Register here: https://www.marketadvertisepromote.com/events