cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Critique my Sign-up process

Contributing Solution Provider

Critique my Sign-up process

I'd love some feedback on my sign-up process.  Please visit my website, sign up for my newsletter and see what you think? Thank you. I'm particularly 50-50 on my welcome email.

Albert Kaufman

http://albertideation.com 

PS - for your pleasure - enjoy this new use of the inter-webs! http://24hoursofhappy.com/

Albert Kaufman - I am a master certified Constant Contact solution provider - here to help you make the most out of your account. Reach me @ albert@albertideation.com - here's to your success!
4 REPLIES 4
Honored Contributor

Re: Critique my Sign-up process

Hi Albert,

Thanks for sharing your Sign-On Process with us. I must admit, I was slightly confused as to where I was supposed to sign up for your mailing list. It's listed at the top of your page and on the side. And then when I didn't choose one fast enough, I received an overlay. The top banner says "Join Our Mailing List" so I wasn't sure if that was for you or the website you have.  But I did sign up using the overlay.

Your Welcome Letter is nice. The text seems a bit small and I'm not sure how I feel about the blue border with the Welcome Aboard text. Since your logo is the combination of greens, I think maybe your border should be one of those greens as well. 

Thanks for sharing! Hope that helps!

Thanks, Marissa.  I adjusted my welcome letter per your comments.  Anyone else have any feedback?  Thanks! 

Albert Kaufman - I am a master certified Constant Contact solution provider - here to help you make the most out of your account. Reach me @ albert@albertideation.com - here's to your success!
Frequent Visitor

How did you implement the overlay. I would like to know how to implement an overlay like that 

';Join My Newsletter'. Please share. 

Re: Critique my Sign-up process - Response back to Richard.

Hi Richard, feel free to contact me, directly.  albert@albertideation.com (partly because I don't understand your question