Did you mean: 

Critique my campaign please.

SOLVED
Occasional Organizer

Critique my campaign please.

3 REPLIES

Re: Critique my campaign please.

Hi @MaryS1248

We would be happy to help critique your campaign! With that being said, it looks like you did not include the correct link in your post. It seems your shared the URL to the edit version of your email campaign. This link will only work properly for people who have access to your account. The link you want to share instead is your email's short URL. I suggest sending your email to a test list with only your email address in it. The short URL for your campaign is only available once your email has been sent.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Organizer

Hello Frankie,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Here is the short URL:

https://conta.cc/2Gnp79W

CTCT Employee

Hello @MaryS1248,

Overall the campaign follows many of our best practices.  It's short, too the point, and makes it easy to find any information that the recipients might be looking for.  There are a few minor things that you might consider for the future though, which could make it even better. 

Your email could also use a more direct call to action.  Instead of just "for more information" consider something like "Click here for more information" or even just "Get a free quote today!" followed by the same contact information.

You could also consider linking your logo at the top.  Linking that to your website both gives the email more credibility as part of the organization, and serves to drive traffic to your website where people can find more information that could really sell them on your services.

Color consistency is something that people tend to notice subconsciously, so instead of using different shades of blue and grey in the left and right side, you might want to make them all the same shade of blue.  If you wanted to match the color from the writing in your logo, just go to 'more colors' and enter in the hex-code #000066 to get that same dark blue.  This last one is definitely more of a personal preference though, and finding the right colors to match the look and feel you want is an individual challenge for every company.

All of those are relatively minor changes though.  Overall, I'd say you did a great job on this!

Aaron H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!