Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Critique my campaign

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Critique my campaign

I'm working on an ad, and I'm thinking I might need to change the amount of content. Can I get some advice on the ad?

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Critique my campaign

Hello @Brianh0071,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We would love to take a look at your email and give you some advice. You can reply here with the Share URL for your email and then we can start looking it over!

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Contributor

The permanent address is here, though I was hoping to get opinions before I sent it out

CTCT Employee

Hello @Brianh0071,

Thank you for sharing your campaign with us!  I'm sorry that there's not a better way to have that campaign publicly available like this before it's been sent.  The good news is that you're already following our best practices in most places!  Keeping that call to action at the top is perfect.  You do a good job of concisely giving them the information that they need to know, and links to access the product if they want it, and then go on to give them some other generic information about your website and products for sale, in case the first link isn't enough to grab their attention.

There are only two (relatively minor) concerns.  You do use the word 'sale' a rather large number of times throughout the email.  This can sometimes trigger spam filters on more strict servers.  That being said, there's only so many ways to tell people about a sale without using the word repeatedly, so that's a very minor concern.  The other thing you want to consider is how the email looks in relation to the places you're linking to.  Your website has a simple plain white background, and your email has a dark textured background.  The differences in texture are fine, but you may consider trying to find a lighter background color, so that the feel of the email and the website aren't quite so different.

Overall, great Job!

Aaron H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!