cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Critique my campaign

SOLVED

Critique my campaign

New to emails. I normally include a strong CTA, but didn't on this email for some reason. Looking back I would have liked to put a button or something, however the first image is a clickable link. Let me know what you guys think. thanks. 

https://conta.cc/2HLu4wj

2 REPLIES 2
CTCT Employee

Re: Critique my campaign

Hello @MikeL6785,

It looks like you do have a form of CTA in the graphic when you say "Come celebrate the opening..."  While maybe not as strong as what you've had in the past, that at least lets them know what it is you're trying to get them to do.  You may consider drawing more attention to that text, either by moving it, to above the image, or changing the font/colors so that it stands out a bit more.  What you have right now might not be as 'optimal' as what you were wanting, but it's pretty close to fitting with good best practices.  Great Job!

Aaron_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Re: Critique my campaign

Thanks. I appreciate the input!